Why Pick Us
It can be overwhelming trying to make a decision on the best course to pursue to alleviate your neck and back pain. Which one to choose: traditional Physical Therapy, a regiment of long term and progressively more potent pain medications, acupuncture, epidurals, or surgery. All are costly, time consuming and none have a high rate of success.
You now have a better option: non surgical Disc decompression therapy. Yet once you select non surgical Disc decompression therapy you still have a question: Where should you have it performed?
We think the choice is an easy one to make: Ayse Lee-Robinson M.D.
- Ayse Lee-Robinson MD is the only Medical Doctor, with 20 + years of experience, who is Board Certified in both Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Electrodiagnostic & Neuromuscular Medicine in the Greater Cincinnati Area who offers non surgical Disc Decompression.
- Ayse Lee-Robinson MD, has combined the best and most effective elements of her specialties with traditional Physical Therapy and IDD decompression therapy to develop a unique, progressive and very successful program which “heals the source” of neck and back pain. Our program is not “just” Physical Therapy nor “just” non surgical Disc decompression therapy but rather a truly unique program which incorporates the “best elements” from traditional Physical Therapy, non surgical Disc decompression and the 20+ years of experience Ayse Lee-Robinson MD has in overall Rehabilitation. The result is an innovative, specialized and comprehensive healing program. Some of the elements included in this very comprehensive program are:
- Neuromuscular Re-education of Core Muscles
- Core Muscles Therapeutic Exercises
- Therapeutic Activities Training
- Lifestyle Modifications
- Weight Management
- Smoking Cessation
- Posture Analysis and Improvement
- Proper Body Mechanics Instruction
- Therapeutic Massage
- Electrical Stimulation
- Prescriptions and monitoring of anti-inflammatories, muscle relaxants, pain medications and patches as needed while undergoing your treatment.
- Back and Neck Braces
- EMG & NCS Studies (Electrodiagnostic Studies) click on www.emgohio.com to learn more about these studies. Ayse Lee-Robinson MD is able to perform this specialized diagnostic study immediately and in house should it be required to proper diagnosis of the source of the pain.
- IDD Disc Decompression Therapy
- Please click on "Ayse Lee-Robinson MD page" for more on her qualifications
- The most important part of the overall program is the personal time Ayse Lee-Robinson MD spends one on one with each patient, not only at the beginning of the program, but throughout the entire program. In this hectic age you will not find another Doctor who is as thorough, caring and who will spend as much one on one time with her patients to ensure that she, and all the staff, is doing all they can to properly diagnosis, monitor and heal each individual patient. Each patient receives a very individualized program specifically designed to heal their pain. This is only possible due to the time Ayse Lee-Robinson MD spends with each patient coupled with her extensive diagnostic training.
- The FDA approved Accu-SPINA model decompression therapy table (IDD). The Accu-SPINA system is the only fully-integrated cervical-enabled spinal-rehab system available using proprietary IDD Therapy protocols to help solve patient's persistent back and neck pain problems. It is the leader in advanced computer-directed spinal rehabilitation treatment combining the technical precision of computers with enhanced patient data access. No other machine on the market today is capable of delivering the sophisticated treatment possible with the Accu-SPINA system with its patent-pending oscillation waveform for providing unparalleled efficacy and patient comfort.
The Accu-SPINA system is the leader in advanced spinal rehabilitation therapy combining the technical precision of computers with unparalleled patient data access. Its complete connectivity is what puts the Accu-SPINA system in the forefront of physio-therapeutic therapy advances. Simple Patient date entry methods, global data transmission, patient safety switches, uninterrupted power supply, and many more features make the Accu-SPINA system the most advanced.
- Our comprehensive therapy program is very credible. As an example, the IDD Disc decompression therapy is the only treatment that was developed by a team of back specialists including neurosurgeons, orthopedists, physiatrists, osteopaths, neurologists, and physical therapists.
- IDD Therapy is proven and effective. The procedure has been studied extensively over the past six years and has been clinically validated. Thousands of patients have been successfully treated with IDD Therapy, which has received FDA approval.
- Our Program is non-surgical and non-invasive. The complications from surgery can be severe and may result in debilitating conditions. IDD Therapy and our overall program is painless and involves no recovery time.
- Our Program is cost-effective. The cost of treatment is minimal compared to the cost of surgery. And, in most cases, financing is available for those without insurance or with less than comprehensive insurance